On Offer is a "build it yourself" live steam garden railway set in 5" Gauge.
You will get:
- 5" Gauge Painted Kit Quarry Hunslet Alice Locomotive. All the parts to need to build it (ready to run available at extra cost).
- 5" Oval 16ft x 24ft plastic sleepers track kits, pre bent including sleepers, fishplates nuts & bolts.
- 5" Gauge bogie open wagon kit or ready to run complete.
- small live steam starter set, coal, firing tools, steam oil, flue brush, electric blower.
- track laying guide.
- full instruction manuals and manufactures warrantee
- High quality and detailed model from a manufactures with over 40 years in the business, "We started fully machined kit models in the 70's and are still regarded as the best in the business"
- Including Shipping (UKresidence only).
Further information on the locomotive below
Amongst the various types of quarry Hunslet the smallest and most common is theAlice.
Our model represents the original "Alice" as originally built, and comes in the livery quoted on the Hunslet order, Painted Midland Railway colour throughout She comes with virtually everything that was present on the full size engine.
Twin cylinders with automatic drains, Stephensons link valve gear with cab reverser, screw down brake gear, hand and axle boiler feed pumps, coal fired copper boiler, displacement lubricator, water and pressure gauges, etc. Alice will pull up to four adults on level track (1 in 100 gradient) and is as capable and character full as her full size counterparts.
Weight: 30kg (dry)
Minimum Radius: 8ft Rad
Boiler: Copper silver solder
Load. 4 adults
Fulfill the dream of building and running a proper live steam railway in your own garden!